Daughters are angles sent from above to fill our heart with unending love.
In my daughter's eyes I am a heroI am strong and wise and I know no
fearBut the truth is plain to seeShe was sent to rescue meI see who
I wanna beIn my daughter's eyes
Graphics

Sunday, September 26, 2010

I wasn't a fan of Chuck Norris until my little one start being a fan of him



And seriously he is kind of cool here just 5 reasons why we like him..
  1. When Chuck Norris' mom is in trouble, she doesn't call 911, she calls him
  2. Chuck Norris hears sign language
  3. Chuck Norris counted to infinity - twice.
  4. If you spell Chuck Norris in Scrabble, you win. Forever
  5. Chuck Norris ordered a Big Mac at Burger King, and got one.

P.S: Thanks Chuck Norris for making my baby laugh! =D



No comments:

Post a Comment