Daughters are angles sent from above to fill our heart with unending love.
In my daughter's eyes I am a heroI am strong and wise and I know no
fearBut the truth is plain to seeShe was sent to rescue meI see who
I wanna beIn my daughter's eyes
Graphics

Monday, September 20, 2010

Owee!!!

So Today wasn't a great day! I woke up with a huge headache! and babies were upset so I feed them and prepared them for the day, but Hailey my little angel the one who doesn't cry was crying! and I thought It was going to be a long crazy day! and I wasn't wrong! After feeding them I decided to go for a ride, and I got them in cute outfits as usual. Today they were wearing little cute skirts! so I noticed that their finger nails and toe nails need it a trim so I started with little Ashley and she was cooperating nicely until she realized that mommy was giving her a manicure, she moved right when I was getting in her right thumb, ouch! I got some of her skin! Oh my poor baby cried so much!!! I felt so guilty and mean! Mean mean Mom!!! were the words inside my head! and my cutie didn't stop crying for a while and I have to admit I cried with her, it was sad seeing her so upset. I gave her hugs and thousand kisses- she felt better after I showed her how much I love her and after I told her how sorry I was! I love you Ashley I'm sorry! again ♥
Her first owee
I won't post any pictures of this because It was really bad, but like I said before Hailey has some constipation problems, and today wasn't a good day for her either! it was her 3rd day without going... so I knew that today was a suppository day! (It sucks!) so I did it, my little baby had some blood in her diaper. She was so sad and upset she cried so much and I cried with my baby again! I seriously would give everything so she won't have the problem! Oh well... she was better after I cuddle with her and she felt sleep in my arms I kissed her so much my little angel went back to normal and she smile at me like saying thanks mommy! I love you Hailey! ♥
I was thinking all day that 2 out of 3 was ok and I was having a pray in my heart so Kelly won't have any owee's or any issues, Thank Goodness she was ok, but all day I felt like something else was going to happen and I even call the person who was babysitting my babies and I asked if everything was ok? After that I said to myself ok Sariah stop being paranoid!
So I was driving and ....
My car got an owee... It was the first time I was in a car accident! so scary! I was so upset! I had raccoon eyes because I cried so much today and my make up was all over my eyes! long story- short, I stopped in an intersection waiting for the traffic light going green, it finally did I was going left the car in front of me went left and I followed him and I didn't notice it wasn't my turn to turn! and a big truck hit me so hard, he yelled at me! he was so upset! and I thought it was his fault! thanks Heaven for witnesses I seriously was in shock and I didn't even remember what happened my witness was a fireman so I totally believed him and I was glad that I didn't get hurt and my babies were somewhere else! I got hugs and kisses as well and now I am doing better! ♥Thanks Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment