Daughters are angles sent from above to fill our heart with unending love.
In my daughter's eyes I am a heroI am strong and wise and I know no
fearBut the truth is plain to seeShe was sent to rescue meI see who
I wanna beIn my daughter's eyes
Graphics

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Growing up ⇈

Hailey ( I have a tongue and I love to use it to talk)
Ashley (look at my curly hair)
Kelly (Don't you love that smile?)

My girls are the best! You could see how fast are they growing, they are getting cuter and cuter, and so big, the girls are already eating full time, they sleep trough the night unless something is bothering them like teething or fever, but they are so good. Now they are trying to make noises and it is the cutest!
Ashley likes to stick her tongue out for every picture, it is so cute! She likes to yell and bite hahaha, isn't that cute? hahaha well I'm trying to get her not to do that but she is a rebel, :( She is so playful, loves to crawl and roll, she is eating so much even more than Hailey or Kelly, yeah and she still being the smallest, she loves grandma to sing at her to sleep, spoiled? mm.. Heck yeah!
Kelly is my super model, She adores pictures, every time you point the camera at her she smiles and poses hahaha, I think she is just playing but sometimes, she surprises me with a pose like this one, She is already using some products on her hair that her auntie got her to have better curls! hahaha
She loves to talk soft and quite, but when she wants your attention She will yell so loud and maybe leave you deft, She loves kisses and if you are lucky She might blow you a kiss, She loves to eat as well, always finish her whole food, She loves to play with Hailey until Hailey pulls her hair.
Kelly is very independent if she is tired of you, she will let you know she needs her space and needs to be alone. She is a crawler as well.
Hailey stills my little baby, She loves me more than anything, She loves to eat, She is a talker more than a crawler, She loves to talk and She now says Blah Blah Blah, She can tell you that word for hours! well maybe I am exaggerating but She can say it for a long time if you talk to her.
She is not crawling or even trying, She stills too heavy for her arms.
Hailey loves to sleep with mommy, that is my favorite part, No tooth for Hailey but She will bite you lol, She loves to yell as well but It is so cute.
I'm grateful for my princesses

No comments:

Post a Comment