Daughters are angles sent from above to fill our heart with unending love.
In my daughter's eyes I am a heroI am strong and wise and I know no
fearBut the truth is plain to seeShe was sent to rescue meI see who
I wanna beIn my daughter's eyes
Graphics

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Finally some pics!

Sorry I didn't have time to update my blog but here some pictures of the girls @ 8 months old... I will try to put pictures of their 9 months!
Here is Hailey, She stills sucks her thumb she is finally getting her teeth but the process is so slow, you can barely see the top of her tooth and it has been like this since like almost 2 weeks already.
The twins Ashley and Kelly are the best friends ever, they just surprises me every day they are so smart, if they want something they will tell you, seriously they don't say hey mom change my diaper I have poo on it but they would yell at you if they want to eat your food or need a diaper change or just need to rest! They do the same mostly all the time! They are so misschiveous and together are such Trouble makers!
Something I love to watch is when they all are in their walkers and they stop to chat and laugh with eachother, Hailey loves to dance so we always put some music and have a party! they walk so fast and Kelly likes to dance to she doesn't know how to follow the music as Hailey but for sure it is amazing to watch, Ashleyh is the one who looks at the other ones and just laugh!
This is how my girls wake up, they are the cuttest, here is Ashley trying to stand up on her little jail! at least is pink, They are little divas! You know if is pink then it's perfect!
Kelly is my sweetheart, seriously I haven't ever met a baby who is this sweet, She loves her sister and She would kiss them so much, If She wants something She would smile at you and look at you with those eyes, and if You are like me You will melt!
Ashley is so funny, Sometimes I think She is an old woman on a baby's body LOL She has a huge temper and a great personality, She wants everything you have on your hands, and most of the times is food! She loves pictures she is the cuttest small little baby ever!
And yeah She loves Mango!Hailey stills being a mommy's girl She loves his uncle and toys, She eats al lot She is the heaviest of the three!
Ok so these pictures are from the morning of Christmas I didn't got many pictures because I recorded everything and I will try to get the videos soon!
As you can see the girls got lots of presents!!! Their favorites were dolls! Hailey got a dancing doll She just adores! and the twins singing dolls.
They just love their 1st Christmas!
Kelly was the only one who spend Christmas Eve with us!
She just love her walker!

Hailey did too and She decided it would be nice to just crash
Kelly is a little queen, I got a little crown for the most well behaved baby, Kelly is the one who most of the times gets it!
Hailey is a funny little girl who loves to play with her feet!
This is little Kelly! She has such a long hair! cute long hair!
Ashley does too! Here you can see her with her peculiar smile.


2 comments:

  1. They are so adorable, and I can't believe how big they are! Miss you!

    -Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it, they're real, live, big babies! They are so gorgeous! and growing so fast, I can't wait to do playdates again :)

    ReplyDelete