Daughters are angles sent from above to fill our heart with unending love.
In my daughter's eyes I am a heroI am strong and wise and I know no
fearBut the truth is plain to seeShe was sent to rescue meI see who
I wanna beIn my daughter's eyes
Graphics

Saturday, November 19, 2011

My girls now - Personalities

Ashley is my little mischievous baby, she is a baby full of joy and jokes, she loves to prank people, either she scares them with a big BOO or tricks them in any way.
She loves to sleep around her grandpa, but all day long she is sucking her little thumb holding grandma.
She loves to dance, in fact is a great dancer for being so small and loves legos, she likes when people cheer her up when she built something.
She is the oldest of my princesses but she believes she is the baby at home, she loves to jump on their trampoline, and loves the song I love you from barney, even thou she doesn't watch it. I love my little mischievous girl.
Right now she is the bravest of the triplets.
She is very girly, loves to wear purses and dresses, she loves to get her hair styled of course she loves to pick her own clothes and if she doesn't like them she will not wear them, maybe sounds too spoiled but I think is great she knows what she wants and she is not afraid to show it,.
Ashley loves books even though she doesn't know how to read she will pretend, you know fake it until you make it! right? Love my goofball.

Kelly is my little fragile baby, she is so sensitive and loves to get the attention of everyone.
She is the sweetest little baby ever. She has a really cute look she will make you know that around her you need to be really tender. She melts everyone.
And even though she is the second born she is the tallest, Kelly likes to dance and she loves long talks on the phone with mommy, her favorite person is her uncle Gustavo or Teh teh as she calls him, she loves to walk all over the kitchen on grandma's house and loves to get all the groceries out and in. She is so smart loves legos I can't wait to play with her.
Kelly is the heart in the middle of my triplets, she is the one who make all three get along well and have a good time and just enjoy.
Her favorite tv show is the Micky Mouse club-house, she loves to say "La casa" once the show is on.
Kelly loves clothes as well, and loves to wear skirts or skinny jeans, I think is cute, she says gracias all the time, and knows how to pray and says amen with her sisters, she is my little delicate flower and I love her with a tender heart.
Hailey is the youngest of my kids, she loves yo gabba gabba, loves to dance, her favorite person is Melissa her aunt poor Hailey cries so much when her auntie has to go to work, she loves to talk with mama on the phone and send lots of kisses.
Hailey is the smartest baby I ever know she knows so many words, and is getting so big now.
Also she is a great sister she goes to the park to get some flowers to her sisters and grandma.
I love my little sweet angel.
Hailey loves clothes too, loves skirts, loves to wear tutus even before bed time, but she has this thing she loves her green sweater and she won't let anyone take it away from her, even to go to sleep she wants to wear the sweater to bed, haha It is really tough to do laundry because she won't let anyone take it from her. Someone say stubborn?
She is the sweetest, sometimes she helps grandma reminding her older sister to behave, also with grandpa haha she doesn't like when grandpa sleeps because she gets scared so she when she catches him sleeping she will go move him and called him Chene! Chene! (that is how she called my daddy) until he will be awake, I think is so funny.
So yeah my girls are getting older, and their personalities are amazing, I can't ask for more because I strongly feel they are amazing, the way they are is just great I love them so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment