Daughters are angles sent from above to fill our heart with unending love.
In my daughter's eyes I am a heroI am strong and wise and I know no
fearBut the truth is plain to seeShe was sent to rescue meI see who
I wanna beIn my daughter's eyes
Graphics

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Giving Thanks

You guys know I pretty much never celebrated Thanksgiving without my ex husband's family but I love Thanksgiving is like another little Christmas day!
Well I probably don't give thanks to often about everything that I have or people have touched my life! 
But I am thankful for every single one of you! You have taught me so much without even knowing.

I am thankful for my kids who are the apple of my eye... without them I wouldn't be the woman who I am. Thanks to Ashley, Kelly and Hailey who teach me everyday to be patient, to smile about simple things, to take it easy and just jump or laugh about a silly word, to push me to get out of the house without make up, I love my little princesses, they are all my life and every day they fill my heart with smile, kisses and I love yous. I would never stop being so thankful for that... I feel so so so special and a good mother when out of the blue one of my kids comes and says Mom I love you to the moon, then the other say I love you to the starts, and the other say I love you to the Sun, I am so bless to have this three little ones in my life, I will always be so thankful for my three little girls.

I am thankful for the time, Time have shown me that you just have to stop and realized that whatever happened is okay... and you have to keep walking forward, and there's so much more to know with time.
Thanks to this time, I was able to fall in love again, to feel pretty again, to be happy again. I am thankful for the time because it made me mature and I think it made me better, and brought you to my door.

I am thankful for my friends... without them my life will be so boring! I love each one of you! When I moved to Denver I just knew a few people, I think now I know lots of people in Denver because of my job and because just life, and I love Denver and I am so grateful for all the wonderful people I met there.

I am thankful for my family... Even if I get upset with you, hahaha please bear with me but I love you so much, I wouldn't be so happy without you and all the support you guys give me every single day!

I am thankful for YOUR support too! Thanks for always try to help me in every way as you can!

And I am thankful for LOVE, thanks for taking all my fears and letting me fall.

Happy Thanksgiving!


No comments:

Post a Comment