Daughters are angles sent from above to fill our heart with unending love.
In my daughter's eyes I am a heroI am strong and wise and I know no
fearBut the truth is plain to seeShe was sent to rescue meI see who
I wanna beIn my daughter's eyes
Graphics

Thursday, July 29, 2010

I'm not super MOM!


I think if I were super mom, I would probably have super powers like: to clap and make my girls sleep or feed 3 babies without hands! Sometimes I really think I wish I can have super powers, then I come back to reality and I have to run to warm the bottles and swaddle a baby and start feeding her, sometimes I wish would take me less than 1/2hr feed all three, sometimes they want to eat at the same time, and yeah you probably think that it is the easy way so I will be done sooner, but really It is not, because babies have to burp and I have to stop them in the middle of it then continue feeding them it takes the same amount of minutes or hrs, I really like to feed one at the time, I feel like they have more mommy time, but yeah I am not a super mom, I am just lucky to be a mom of triplets, it is a blessing a hard one, but it give me so much, I talked to a lady yesterday and she was asking me how do I do this everyday? and I said I don't know I just do it, I did have some trainning at the NICU but it is not the same, you don't have a nurse at home, telling you is ok or not, being a mom is a job a full time one, I think it is the hardest job I ever have, but I know I have my 3 babies for a reason, I love them with all my heart, but yeah I am not super mom, but yeah I tried to be everyday!



No comments:

Post a Comment