Daughters are angles sent from above to fill our heart with unending love.
In my daughter's eyes I am a heroI am strong and wise and I know no
fearBut the truth is plain to seeShe was sent to rescue meI see who
I wanna beIn my daughter's eyes
Graphics

Thursday, July 29, 2010

20 Things people do and say...

  1. Really? triplets? how did you do this? really do I have to answer this?
  2. Where they all in your belly? No I got them in the mail
  3. Oh man your life must suck! At least I have one
  4. Hahaha, I am lucky I am not you! Yeah me too
  5. And I thought my life sucked with one.
  6. Do triplets run in your family?
  7. Did you do fertility drugs? no
  8. Aren't you at least glad You are not the octo-mom?
  9. You have your hands full.
  10. Can I take a picture/video of your babies? (stranger) really? why? would you ask any mom that?
  11. Can I hold your baby? (stranger at the mall) NO!
  12. Are they all girls? (Babies in a PINK stroller)
  13. Oh they are adorable! but It has to be hard!
  14. Oh you are so lucky! or not?
  15. Are you going to have your own tv-show?
  16. I bet you don't get any sleep! Thanks for remind me that
  17. You can do it!
  18. At least they are cute!
  19. If I were you I won't get out of my house
  20. Wow you really have bad luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment