Daughters are angles sent from above to fill our heart with unending love.
In my daughter's eyes I am a heroI am strong and wise and I know no
fearBut the truth is plain to seeShe was sent to rescue meI see who
I wanna beIn my daughter's eyes
Graphics

Friday, July 30, 2010

The real meaning of Beauty

Since I was a kid I always wanted to be beautiful, I always though that wearing my mom's make up will make me pretty! I was so happy when I became 14, and someone gave me my first real make up case! I actually had a lip-stick and eye shadows, I grow up and I started working and I always care about my make-up bag, I always had to have my make-up on, I used to spend hours trying to create new make-up styles, and I tried to learn how to make my eyes smoky and how to combine colors! I am happy that I love make-up but I realized that real beauty is not what you create with make-up, I know real beauty is something more than expensive MAC eye-shadows on your face, I love my make-up, but when I see my babies when I give them baths I see real beauty, they are the defination of Beautiful, I always though you have to have long- curl eye lashes to be beautiful, you have to have the right eye shadow, and please don't forget about the hair, I see my babies when they are sleepy and they are just beautiul, they eye-lashes are just in the right place, I am in love now with the natural beauty of their faces and the messy hair that they have, I love their little noses, and the shape of their lips I am now in love with my babies faces and that's the real meaning of Beauty.



(from left to right: Hailey-Ashley down: Kelly)

1 comment:

  1. Beauty comes from inside, and there is nothing more beautiful than the innocence and purity of those 3 little girls!

    ReplyDelete