Daughters are angles sent from above to fill our heart with unending love.
In my daughter's eyes I am a heroI am strong and wise and I know no
fearBut the truth is plain to seeShe was sent to rescue meI see who
I wanna beIn my daughter's eyes
Graphics

Saturday, July 31, 2010

To my girls:

I just want you to know that no matter what happens that I love you with all my heart, You all three are the most wonderful thing that I ever have, having you inside me was just amazing, feeling your hearts and your kicks and your hiccups was a new great experience, I love you so much, I really don't know why you choose me to be your mom, but I'm grateful but you need to know that I'm the most imperfect human being in the whole entire world, I have so many defects, I cry tons! and I always scared of everything, I know I can be strong but I want you to know that no matter what you are always my princesses and mommy will try her best everyday, I will do my best so you can have everything you need, I will do my best so you will be the best you can be, remember always that everything that I do NOW I do it for you! and there's nothing I won't do for you, you are my strength, my life, my now, my future,my everything, without you It won't be me.
Now I know you are 3 and mommy is just one, but my heart is even bigger than all you 3 put them together and my love is and it will be bigger than any one's, I love you for who you are, and I just want you to be happy, I want you to do good, I want you to choose what is right and the best for you, I love you so much, thanks again for choosing me as your mom!
Love
Mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment