Daughters are angles sent from above to fill our heart with unending love.
In my daughter's eyes I am a heroI am strong and wise and I know no
fearBut the truth is plain to seeShe was sent to rescue meI see who
I wanna beIn my daughter's eyes
Graphics

Monday, August 2, 2010

My favorite thing in the whole world!

So, since I am a mom I have a new favorite thing, it is the most amazing thing I have ever done before, giving baths to my daughters is the most wonderful experience ever! I just love my babies so much and I didn't have the experience of breastfeeding so now giving baths is wonderful, luckily the girls LOVE their baths! they have so much fun, they smile and play with the water, they suck their hands trying to drink some water, I think they look so cute when they are in their bath tubs, well now I ditch the bath tub, and I found a baby jacuzzi, I fill my bathroom sink and I leave the faucet running so they will have clean water all the time, they love this because the water is always warm and they play with the new water that is coming from the faucet. It is so funny to me that they can be tired and grumpy but as soon as they feel the warm water they are happy babies again, and I love happy babies, who doesn't right?


Ashley's bath


Hailey's bath

Kelly's bath

1 comment: