Daughters are angles sent from above to fill our heart with unending love.
In my daughter's eyes I am a heroI am strong and wise and I know no
fearBut the truth is plain to seeShe was sent to rescue meI see who
I wanna beIn my daughter's eyes
Graphics

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Babies meet pool

Sorry the pictures are not in order yeah this week for some reason has been hard I really struggled with time, I have been late at church and everywhere I go, my house is a mess I really don't want to enter to my bedroom because is so messy, I don't know what is wrong with me, well I know I just won't say it at loud! ;)
Well yeah even thou my life is crazy right now the girls and I had some fun this past weekend on Saturday we went to a public pool really close to home here some pictures...
Ashley hate it the pool she doesn't like to get cold at the beginning she is a scary cat just like mom!
Hailey mmm... at the beginning she was scared but then she like it.
Kelly loves water! she loves the pool! she loves having fun with mommy! She smiled and giggled when she put her feet inside the pool!
I love my babies, they bring so much life to mine, and It is amazing seeing them grow and being there every time they do something cute, fun, crazy, annoying, etc.
Hailey and mom trying to figure it out
The girls tanning!
Kelly talking to mom when the other two are just chilling!
I think Hailey was excited to get some pink cheeks!
Kelly asking to Ashley is she got some tanning lotion ;)
Ashley
Hailey
Kelly
Kelly put her feet on mine was so sweet!

Kelly and mommy

Kelly walking on the pool

Ashley and mommy

Yeah she wasn't a fan
Ashley and Mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment