Daughters are angles sent from above to fill our heart with unending love.
In my daughter's eyes I am a heroI am strong and wise and I know no
fearBut the truth is plain to seeShe was sent to rescue meI see who
I wanna beIn my daughter's eyes
Graphics

Thursday, August 5, 2010

VIDEOS!!!!

Here some videos of the babies...

Some of my friends always ask me if I have a lot of help and I do have some help, and they know that most of the time is just me and the babies and they asked me what happened if they want to eat all at the same time How do you do it? This is how...




without hands!



The next video is funny I think, it may be gross well let me know...
That day I was playing with Hailey and I think she thinks I am gross, the funny part is that my husband used to say that my kisses made him burp! so is Hailey trying to say something similar?



So this video is really cute! Hailey is the most sweet well behaved baby ever- and this is how she wakes up sometimes!



Okay, so Ashley and Kelly are identical twins and yeah they are very similar but they do have diferent personalities but if one is happy the other one is happy as well and if one is sad the other one will be sad, they are really cute when they are happy but they do have a temper but this video doesn't show it.



Thanks for watching my girls are growing everyday and it is just a blessing to have them and I really like sharing it with all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment