Daughters are angles sent from above to fill our heart with unending love.
In my daughter's eyes I am a heroI am strong and wise and I know no
fearBut the truth is plain to seeShe was sent to rescue meI see who
I wanna beIn my daughter's eyes
Graphics

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

On Monday...

we went to the pool again this time the babies and I were determinate to get inside the pool, Thanks to Maxene and Kelly for helping me, here there's some pics of the babies having fun at the pool. Kelly loves the pool, I think she may be my swimmer
Here the girls with Maxene and Kelly
Maxene holding Hailey + Ashley and Kelly holding Kelly
BTW the Kellys had so much fun together!

Thank you so much girls!
Here a picture that Kelly took with her cellphone when we just got to the pool

I had so much fun thank you again!




No comments:

Post a Comment