Daughters are angles sent from above to fill our heart with unending love.
In my daughter's eyes I am a heroI am strong and wise and I know no
fearBut the truth is plain to seeShe was sent to rescue meI see who
I wanna beIn my daughter's eyes
Graphics

Friday, September 3, 2010

Sleeping shoots

sleeping @ church who haven't done it?
One of my favorite things is to see my girls sleeping they look like angels...

Kelly sleeping on the couch

Hailey sleeping sucking her thumb



Kelly hugging her Minnie Mouse blanket This is how Tami (my monkey) tricks Ashley to be me


Hailey is so cool even sleeping


Ashley favorite thing is to hide when she sleeps, she loves Eeyore


And Hailey snuggles her Winnie the Pooh



Tami best baby sitter


This is really the only way Ash naps sometimes


Kelly felt sleep drining her milk


New technique to put them to bed


they look like little caterpillars


Nite-Nite






No comments:

Post a Comment