Daughters are angles sent from above to fill our heart with unending love.
In my daughter's eyes I am a heroI am strong and wise and I know no
fearBut the truth is plain to seeShe was sent to rescue meI see who
I wanna beIn my daughter's eyes
Graphics

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Unbelievable but True!




I really can't believe how much I miss my belly, I know everyone told me you will miss it and I always said I don't think so, but yeah I do miss my belly, I can't believe how big it got, and yeah I do remember how hard was for me to just even walk, or try to get into my bed, but yeah I did have my little girls inside me... Yeah they hurt me alot, having Hailey in my rips all the time, and Ashley putting all her weight in my bladder was awful, I couldn't really sleep good through the night because Kelly, Hailey and Ashley will be kicking each other and yeah it will hurt, but they were inside me, I never heard them cry or had to feed them, I never woke up at 2 or 4 am and be awake for and hour and a half and have to deal with them, and I was able to touch them all the time and take care of all 3 of them at the same time, not to mention that my belly didn't look so bad when my skin was stretch and now that is back to their place well it doesn't look good (without clothes) Thank Goodness for clothes! but yeah people tells me you look so skinny for having triplets or just being pregnant 3.5 months ago but reality is that I feel so gross! But yeah I am happy that I fit back in my skinny jeans even those are big for me yay! but I hate my belly now! I miss my huge- gigantic- enormous belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment