Daughters are angles sent from above to fill our heart with unending love.
In my daughter's eyes I am a heroI am strong and wise and I know no
fearBut the truth is plain to seeShe was sent to rescue meI see who
I wanna beIn my daughter's eyes
Graphics

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Things you shouldn't say to a mom of Triplets!

There's some things you shouldn't say to a mom but There's really things You SHOULD NEVER say to a mom of multiples and here is why...
  • Sometimes is uncomfortable.
  • Sometimes is stupid.
  • Sometimes is rude.
  • Sometimes is just not good to ask.

Here a list of those really awkward things:

  1. Did you use fertility drugs? No, I haven't but even if I did why would be OK for you to ask a delicate and personal question? If you are a friend you will probably know the answer, but yeah it is uncomfortable.
  2. Ohhh my!!! are you getting any sleep? No, I don't some nights, and maybe the night before I didn't so why make me remember that?
  3. Are they all boys? ( pink stroller? babies wearing girly colors?) Yeah, everyone knows that I always have my girls in pink or something girly, and If they are wearing green or blue are at home, outside the house they always wear some dresses and they have a pink stroller, and this happened to me A LOT! people will get close and ask me if they are boys or girls?
  4. Are you pregnant again? Luckily people haven't ask me that, before I am skinnier than I was before my pregnancy but I do have some friends that they told me they have being asked that. THAT'S MEAN!
  5. I guess now you are done with kids right? or are you thinking having more? First of all It is not your business, that this is rude!
  6. Why are you late? Really do I have to explain myself? Well let's see I had to change my babies to something decent to go out, I had to feed them, then maybe one of them spit up on herself and I had to change her again, not mention that I have to get ready too!
  7. Why the house is so messy? mmm... Again! babies babies babies!
  8. How do you do it? This question just doesn't really have an answer, I just do it, I really don't have an option here, :) I just really don't know how to answer this!
  9. Ohhh boy! you have your hands full! This is something that EVERYBODY says so It really gets old, and Yeah I am busy all the time.
  10. Are they twins? Twins is two babies no matter is they are boys or girls or a mix I have 3 little babies that makes TRIPLETS! but I do have identical twins and a bonus!

So there you have it things that you shouldn't say to a mom of multiples, this things don't really make me upset or anything like that just sometimes is uncomfortable or really mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment