Daughters are angles sent from above to fill our heart with unending love.
In my daughter's eyes I am a heroI am strong and wise and I know no
fearBut the truth is plain to seeShe was sent to rescue meI see who
I wanna beIn my daughter's eyes
Graphics

Saturday, September 4, 2010

4 months old photo shoot

This is how they woke up Happy 4th month anniversary babies!

We had some formula for breakfast and start our day getting pretty for our pictures!

Hailey and Ashley showing she has a beautiful smile!

Kelly showing she wanted to sleep ;)

Ashley: MOM!!!! Kelly is sleeping!!!

Hailey: Mom... Ashley yells way to loud!

Ashley: Hey lazy butt wake up!
Kelly: just 5 more minutes...
Hailey: ohhh this is going to get ugly!
Kelly: hey Ashley come close I have to tell you something.
Ashley: sure
Hailey: Oh I am glad she is not talking to me
Kelly: I told you 5 MORE MINUTES!!!!
Hailey: see I told you- UGLY
Ashley: (thinking) Oh that was louder than my yelling!
Ashley: Oh really so you are not going to wake up for the picture? I am going to eat your arm!
Hailey: Mom... really? can I get aspirin?
Kelly: Mom please help here
Happy 4th month anniversary to my girls
without them I will be just crazy now I have a reason ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment