Daughters are angles sent from above to fill our heart with unending love.
In my daughter's eyes I am a heroI am strong and wise and I know no
fearBut the truth is plain to seeShe was sent to rescue meI see who
I wanna beIn my daughter's eyes
Graphics

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Ashley -BEST SMILE EVER-


My little Ashley has such a fun personality, I just touch the magic button (her nose) and she starts to laugh and smile, I have to say that she is the one who has the most smiling pictures of my three little ones.

I am in love with her smile, I think she is precious and has a wonderful-fun-happy spirit, and with her smile she can erase every awful though in my head, a sad memory or a bad day!

I remember once someone told me that with my smile I can change the world, I think my baby does it, she changes mine!

Thanks Little Ash for picking me as your mom and for having such a cute little smile! I love you babe♥


No comments:

Post a Comment