Daughters are angles sent from above to fill our heart with unending love.
In my daughter's eyes I am a heroI am strong and wise and I know no
fearBut the truth is plain to seeShe was sent to rescue meI see who
I wanna beIn my daughter's eyes
Graphics

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Kelly "the Brain"

Kelly is such a smart baby! she knows what she wants, she likes toys and she is just knows what to do with them, today we went to a learning store for kids and they have some toys for infants, so I tried to give a little toy to all of them, Ashley was shaking the maracas and Hailey really didn't care much, I gave Kelly a little type of mini computer where she had to push some buttons to play different sounds and music, I thought maybe It was too much for her because she stills little, I showed her how to do it and then I went to see if they have some other toys "for her age" when I turned around I saw her pushing all the different buttons and having fun with it! she is my smart baby.♥

1 comment:

  1. Todas son lindas e inteligentes, ya sabes a quien han salido, son bellas, hermosas y muy buenas, van a ser adoradas por todo el mundo.

    Tu papá

    ReplyDelete