Daughters are angles sent from above to fill our heart with unending love.
In my daughter's eyes I am a heroI am strong and wise and I know no
fearBut the truth is plain to seeShe was sent to rescue meI see who
I wanna beIn my daughter's eyes
Graphics

Friday, October 1, 2010

Time Out!

So yesterday this question came to my mind, and yeah I don't know the answer yet- when is a good time for time out? we were watching tv, well the babies were watching tv, and Ashley and Kelly started to cry so I put Ashley in time out, in a really nice soft love seat! I think she love it!
No I am just joking with time out for them, but yeah I do have my time out's! I go to do zumba! I love zumba, I go everytime I can, It is just a way to know that stills a part of me inside the mom who now I am.

Something else that I do is to read I love to read, I prefer to read in spanish because I read way faster, and of course I love to blog and try to keep updated my facebook and my blog as well, so everyone can see what is new with our lifes, something that I haven't done since I got pregnant was playing with my make up, I love to just to created whatever is in my head at the moment and just have fun with make up, It is another way I can relax and be myself again, I miss Beauty School so much and I hope I can go back someday! Today I was in the mood of some make up time so I took advance of my time out when the girls were sleeping, this is how my face end up, but the way I was thinking about halloween and being in a carnival or a circus...

Yeah crazy uh? Well the plan was to play with my make up then clean myself up and play with the girls, but they woke up earlier than they should and this was their reactions.

Kelly: Mommy is that you?

Ashley: I think I like it...mmm???

Hailey: Next time just ask me to do your Make up!

I think everyone deserves a Time Out! when You will take one?

No comments:

Post a Comment