Daughters are angles sent from above to fill our heart with unending love.
In my daughter's eyes I am a heroI am strong and wise and I know no
fearBut the truth is plain to seeShe was sent to rescue meI see who
I wanna beIn my daughter's eyes
Graphics

Friday, October 8, 2010

Changing habits!

Not just when you are a teenager make dumb decisions, they get even worst being an adult and stinks! and I hate being one sometimes, but yeah it is life, this is not a post about the babies, as you may noticed I will do one later today hopefully if I can finish laundry or if I started at least ;)
But yeah I felt really strong that I need to change habits that I have and share it with you, some of you know that I got in a car accident a couple of weeks ago, I'm grateful for being here and not having a major injury or something like that and that the babies weren't with me at the time, well the habit that I have is that I sometimes text and drive, and yeah a lot of people do it, you maybe did it at least once, or maybe talking on the phone, don't you have to be a teen to do something silly, adult people do it too, and one of those stupid things are text and driving or talking on the phone when you drive, why do we do it? I was wondering that today? Why do I talk on the phone or text back when really is not that important, what is important to me? Important to me is my babies, yeah my babies aren't all the time with me. Sometimes, I drive by myself, but they need me and I shouldn't ever text and drive, like you see the tittle on my post is changing habits, this is one of the bad habits I have that I really want to change, being a triple mom I can say it is time consuming like really it is almost 4pm already and I still on my pajamas? but yeah.
People won't die if I don't answer the phone or I don't text them back when I am driving. People will die if I do or maybe I would, and people who loves me or need me as my babies will suffer. the consequences. I wasn't using my cellphone when I got in the car accident, but I can't imagine how that would be, and I don't want to find out.



Yeah this video is it hard, but it is not real life, the girls and everyone there are actors, they still are alive, but you are not acting in your life, please try to change bad habits as these one, your loves ones are always waiting for you back at home, and make sure you use your seat belt . You can change the consequences of your actions but you can always change your actions, come on and start with me now. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment