Daughters are angles sent from above to fill our heart with unending love.
In my daughter's eyes I am a heroI am strong and wise and I know no
fearBut the truth is plain to seeShe was sent to rescue meI see who
I wanna beIn my daughter's eyes
Graphics

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Our 1st Halloween

Some of you know I love Halloween but what you might not know is how much my family do love it, they prepared a Halloween-welcome home party! It was so nice to see the majority of my family, as you can see we had fun, the surprising thing is that my girls are not scared at anything! which is amazing! they had a good time playing with their aunts and uncles, we had a great time, food was good, and it was the best welcome party ever!

Gustavo+Hailey- Aunt Cori and Ashley- Monica+Kelly

Margiory holding Hailey and Tavo
Ashley and Cori
Kelly and my auntie Anita
My mom and Hailey
Hailey might look scared but she wanted that much make up on her face, that is my daddy!
The girls got a new outfit too, they were little ballarinas, after being fairies, I was a ballarina fairy lol, Eric got tatooes! lol funny story is that part of my family met Eric for the first time and they tought that he had his arms tattoed so funny~
♥I love Halloween♥
I hope you had a great one too!
Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment