Daughters are angles sent from above to fill our heart with unending love.
In my daughter's eyes I am a heroI am strong and wise and I know no
fearBut the truth is plain to seeShe was sent to rescue meI see who
I wanna beIn my daughter's eyes
Graphics

Monday, November 15, 2010

Time flies by so fast...


Yeah the girls now are 7 months!!! can you believe it? they are so big now, they are so aware of everything that happens around them it is so cute, to see them grow.

Kelly is the crazy one, now everytime she takes a bath she thinks she is a frog she jumps and gets wild and crazy at her bath, it is so cute but scary too, she jumps when she is being held and she jumps everywhere! she has her 1st little tooth and her favorite toys are her guitar and her book! she loves to play and she has longer hair, you can see her curly hair growing and growing, she loves to play with her toes and you can turn around and then later see her eating her toes! I love my little Kelly. She is trying to walk, please someone tell her she still a baby!


Ashley is another crazy one, I think they look a like more than before, well she is so sweet but now she is trowing tantrums, yeah! where did she learn it? No idea! isn't she too small for that? Oh well, yeah she has a temper, it is scary but cute still hahaha. Her favorite person here in Lima is my mom, she loves Grandma, I am hoping her first word still mama not grandma lol, she loves her, her favorite toy is everything someone else has! she loves tv, she rolls a lot, not a crawler yet, she loves her feet and loves pictures! she is a sweetShe as Kelly has 2 little teeth.






(you can see Ashley's little tooth- don't they look so similar?)

Hailey still my little angel, she is my princess she is so cute, and quite, but I can tell she has a temper too, she plays with her little toys and loves her baby doll, she is struggling right now with her 1st tooth, so sad, poor little baby. She loves mom! and I love that! she has more hair than before as well, but it is so fine, so soft, so nice lol, she loves to sleep on mommy's arms.

She loves the wiggles, and loves barnyardigans, ohhh and she loves ice cream. Hailey eats her toes as well, even with that big belly.



All of them talk to each other, they pull each other hair, they want to eat each other feet, the twins cry together, Hailey gets scared when they cry and watch them so sad when they do so, they love to see mommy dancing, and they love to dance as well, all of them stick out her tongues and make noises at me, they are so funny!










No comments:

Post a Comment