Daughters are angles sent from above to fill our heart with unending love.
In my daughter's eyes I am a heroI am strong and wise and I know no
fearBut the truth is plain to seeShe was sent to rescue meI see who
I wanna beIn my daughter's eyes
Graphics

Monday, December 13, 2010

Love being a Mom







I was listening to this song and I was thinking how love can be so powerful and amazing.
I have the oportunity to feel that love all the time, I always have been a person who loves to protect people, make sure that they are okay.
I feel happy for being like this, for having this feeling all my life, I always wanted to take care of people, I always wanted to have babies and be happy.
When I was younger I always told everyone that I will have lots of kids maybe not here at this moment but maybe someday I will. Well I do have lots now, I was just thinking about how much I love my mom and how much she loves me and she knows me, which can be good sometimes and bad another ones lol.
But the fact that she will never stop loving me and she will be there for me always melts my ♥ and gives me so much strength to be as good as a mother as she is with me, I love my girls and I couldn't ever imagine how much I love them, I have to say I always dreamed about them since I was a kid, because I always wanted to have babies, and now that I have them with me I have to say it is wonderful.
I will always love them, and that love that I have on me just for them because that love is different that any other love you can have for someone else, that love will never go away.
I always knew that calling my mom or just getting a hug from her it will make things better, like when she used to sing a song to me when I got hurt as a child and after a few minutes later I was already running and okay, I am grateful to my Heavenly Father to give me such a great job, and to trust me with 3 girls, I love them and no matter what I will always love them, I will do whatever is possible to make them happy and keep them safe and that makes me so happy, because now I do understand that no matter what love is always love, it never goes away, and always stays on you inside your heart inside your mind inside you. And I love my girls forever. I'll always be there for them, even if I am not close to them I will always take care of them, because of this love.♥


Mommy and Kelly Mommy and Ashley Mommy and Hailey

No comments:

Post a Comment