Daughters are angles sent from above to fill our heart with unending love.
In my daughter's eyes I am a heroI am strong and wise and I know no
fearBut the truth is plain to seeShe was sent to rescue meI see who
I wanna beIn my daughter's eyes
Graphics

Thursday, December 16, 2010

The girls are now four months away to be 1 year old!

Can you guess who is who?
Hailey




Ashley♥Hailey♥Kelly



I can't believe how fast is flying by, It is so exciting and sad- happy and tiring

Well the girls are doing just amazingly well, the twins are crawling trying to walk and jump more and more, Hailey new word is Dadda so cute I told her no I'm mama but she doesn't really care I'm dadda lol the twins just yell and they all love talking on the phone, they are sweet♥s fun and smart!

I love my girls everyday a little bit more!

Happy 8 month anniversary!





No comments:

Post a Comment