Daughters are angles sent from above to fill our heart with unending love.
In my daughter's eyes I am a heroI am strong and wise and I know no
fearBut the truth is plain to seeShe was sent to rescue meI see who
I wanna beIn my daughter's eyes
Graphics

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas to You!

We Wish You a Merry Christmas
Hailey -Ashley and Kelly 2010


Hailey and Kelly
Hailey
My aunt Cory and Mom with the girls Santa and the girls
Papa Noel and Us
Kelly and Santa
Ashley and Santa
Hailey and Santa


My babies are the most wonderful gift Heavenly Father gave me.
I love them with all my heart and they teach me and remind me to be a better person each day.
I'm so grateful for having them in my life and that they are with me step by step.
This Christmas all I want is my girls to be happy, is their 1st Christmas!!!
We went to the North Pole and visit Santa in his house but we found out that the Global Warming is real and melt all the snow! Ho ho Ho!
They were so happy and friendly with Santa, Ashley was really friendly she even tried to get some of Santa's bear LOL It was hilarious! She loves hair and Santa has a lot! no better dude than him! They are too tinny to make a letter to Santa but I did it for them.
Check it out:
Dear Santa:

We really love you and believe that you are real! We think that you are really nice and we have been such an excellent babies, we haven't got really sick or be on the ER too much, we gained the weight the doctors told us to, we never left food on the table or the plate or our bibs 'cause mommy always says: "There's people on Africa and China who need to eat so please eat everything'', Santa we are so nice to each other and we share all our toys with ourselves and with others, we love our family and even people who doesn't love us back, like people who doesn't know about us! LOL because it is impossible not to love us! Just kidding!

The only thing we want for Christmas is Love, and sure why not you can bring as much presents you can! no pressure but we want to walk so maybe some walkers will be nice, and we love to be in-style so we will love some clothes and sure toys are always welcome.

Love,

Ashley, Kelly and Hailey Portlock.

Merry Christmas Santa and give xoxo to Mrs. Claus

P.S: Sorry but this year you won't have cookies because we are too tinny to bake but grandma would leave a delicious Tres leches cake next to the new Christmas Tree, and please forget Kelly didn't mean to break the last one.



Merry Christmas Everyone We love you!

Merry Christmas baby, We miss you!



No comments:

Post a Comment