Daughters are angles sent from above to fill our heart with unending love.
In my daughter's eyes I am a heroI am strong and wise and I know no
fearBut the truth is plain to seeShe was sent to rescue meI see who
I wanna beIn my daughter's eyes
Graphics

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

10 months old

So before the babies wake up I decided to post already the pictures from yesterday Yeah pretty neat they turn 10 months on Valentine's Day and It was amazing we danced a little, we played and of course we try to get pictures for their 10 month anniversary but they were not cooperating at the beginning so I put them on the stroller and I got a picture together, later my aunt Ana and Zule came to have Valentine's tea party and she got these 2 beautiful pictures! Thank you Auntie Anita!
Kelly♥Hailey♥Ashley

And again Kelly Hailey and Ashley
Ashley
Kelly
Hailey


No comments:

Post a Comment