Daughters are angles sent from above to fill our heart with unending love.
In my daughter's eyes I am a heroI am strong and wise and I know no
fearBut the truth is plain to seeShe was sent to rescue meI see who
I wanna beIn my daughter's eyes
Graphics

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Cellphone pictures...♥

Hailey got sick a couple of days ago, poor baby was a running fever for a day but we got her down she wanted to play with her wipes and we wanted to keep her cool so this is what we did!
She is doing better now but stills with a flu, she is so sick of her belly my poor baby! And little Kelly got sick as well a few weeks ago, She did scared me She was running a fever for a couple of days and wasn't happy at all, but she is stronger I can tell because She haven't got Hailey's flu
The babies got so much hair that I can be silly and play with their Hair here this is Ashley
My girls are best friends, they just love to talk to each other when they are in their walkers
My little gypsy Hailey
BFF!
The girls on the train
I love their smile, their hair, their face their little legs and feet
they make every place at home Heaven
Ashley yelling at mom to wake up! Seriously this happens every morning!
Ash: MOMMMMMM!!!!!!!!
Ashley and mommy
She loves kisses the best ones are those she gives to me!
Can you see her face! hahaha Such a trouble maker!
Anyways I hope you enjoyed this!

1 comment:

  1. The girls are growing up so fast! They are adorable! I hope you are doing well. I miss you!

    Love-Shanna

    ReplyDelete