Daughters are angles sent from above to fill our heart with unending love.
In my daughter's eyes I am a heroI am strong and wise and I know no
fearBut the truth is plain to seeShe was sent to rescue meI see who
I wanna beIn my daughter's eyes
Graphics

Monday, May 23, 2011

Finally today...

So today has been a hard day for me I had so many things to do anyways

Today is almost over because I go to bed at 9pm everyday thanks to the babies... they still wake up at the middle of the night and it is ok they just want a bottle of milk and go back to bed, I really like to be their mom... I know sometimes is exhausting and I want to dropp the towel and be done, but they come with their smiles and their beautiful giggles and their energy and they can change my mood so quick! I'm grateful for having them in my life because they are the only reason I have to be happy everyday! They amazed me how happy they can be with simple little things... You know like an adult is either you are upset, or grumpy or sad or happy or whatever you want to let yourself to be, so today I was having a rough day so as a mom is hard to let yourself go and just keep being upset, sad, or whatever so I decided to make it better and like every evening I started the crazy time! we either have dancing- play time or whatever makes them tired today we had bubbles and toys!












No comments:

Post a Comment