Daughters are angles sent from above to fill our heart with unending love.
In my daughter's eyes I am a heroI am strong and wise and I know no
fearBut the truth is plain to seeShe was sent to rescue meI see who
I wanna beIn my daughter's eyes
Graphics

Monday, May 23, 2011

Birthday Party Pictures

Here some of the pictures of their First Birthday! They had so much fun, We celebrated their b♥day on a hamburger place call "BEMBOS" their hamburgers are the best in Lima, I used to work there in fact was my first Job! and we had so much fun there! Here we are with part of my family

Dad, Mom and Ashley, aunt Mima and Kelly and Hailey and Me


with my cousins Carla and Sandra and little Silvana ( my niece)
Princess cake made by grandma!
So I thought it will be good idea to have a Disney Princess on the party so I asked Snow White to come but looks like she hang out too much with Rapunzel

Rebel Snow White and Kelly

Snow White and Ash





Do you see the pinata? Princesses time!



cake and pinata all about princesses

Twin time! I am not a twin but this is my little sis and we always heard people say that We must be twins!









HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LITTLE PRINCESSES

Mommy loves you all so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment