Daughters are angles sent from above to fill our heart with unending love.
In my daughter's eyes I am a heroI am strong and wise and I know no
fearBut the truth is plain to seeShe was sent to rescue meI see who
I wanna beIn my daughter's eyes
Graphics

Monday, May 23, 2011

So sorry for being so bad updating you guys...

Ok, now I will promise I will do my best to keep you updated, I do feel bad because this blog helps me to keep a memory/journal for the girls, well now I will try to be better doing this :)
Well the girls are now 13 months old but...

When they were 11 months old...

they used to do so many things and they were getting ready to walk, eat better and look their best...





Yup! they loved it!

Can you tell?


They started to walk holding themselves on the playpen and had so much fun!!!


They went to see the beach
They got more stylish!

They used those little legs with the help of their walkers to walk more and more every day!

They got new toys one of their favorite was the phone!

Some of them got more independent

Yeah they started to eat more and found better options than just carrots!


FYI this was for the picture she just gets the white meat

Yeah they love KFC

KFC and Barney what a perfect combination!


FYI we don't watch Barney we just have a CD with songs that the babies love!

Yeah WE LOVE PIZZA!

Hailey: So... why did it took so long to start giving us this kind of food?











Ash
Hai

Kel

They were ready to use Toddlers playgrounds!







♥ Gorgeous Kelly♥
♥ Beautiful Ashley♥ ♥ Precious Hailey♥



Hailey♥Ashley♥Kelly


Happy 11 months old!

I love you more than you could ever know! You are my life!


Love, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment