Daughters are angles sent from above to fill our heart with unending love.
In my daughter's eyes I am a heroI am strong and wise and I know no
fearBut the truth is plain to seeShe was sent to rescue meI see who
I wanna beIn my daughter's eyes
Graphics

Monday, May 23, 2011

Happy Birthday to Ashley Kelly and Hailey

So my little girlies turn ONE year old! I can't believe it I remember the moment I see them for the first time and the first time I got to hold them in my arms, I was amazed to see those little ones they were 30 weeks inside me and finally they were there in from of my eyes, now I see my little babies becoming toddlers! 12 months after and I can't believe it! It has been for sure a wonderful journey and I love them so much each day! they are smart, sassy, beautiful, playful, a HAND FULL, a joy to my life, my best friends on the whole universe! I love you girls!
I wish for you all the good things in this world, I wish you will be healthy, that all your days will be fill with love and lots of happiness, I wish for you so you can learn more things, and become smarter everyday! I wish you always have the gospel in your lifes, I pray for you so Heavenly Father will always be with you and hold you in his arms, I want the best for you my little honey bees! I love you so much and I hope you always know this I LOVE YOU more that I will give all I have for you to be happy and okay, I love you my little pumpkins!

No comments:

Post a Comment