Daughters are angles sent from above to fill our heart with unending love.
In my daughter's eyes I am a heroI am strong and wise and I know no
fearBut the truth is plain to seeShe was sent to rescue meI see who
I wanna beIn my daughter's eyes
Graphics

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Gustavo


My little brother had his 19Th Birthday yesterday.
I can't believe how time just flew away and got my brother old!
I remember when he came into my life, I was so happy to have him in my arms and play with him.

I love to spoiled everyone I love that is how I am.
I remember when he was a little baby and my mom would put him on his crib and tell us not to touch him or be close to him.
I would go to his crib and he would grab my finger and after a few minutes he was next to me on my bed and I will be singing songs to him.

He grew up and he become a trouble-maker and I always saved him, He was the apple of my eye.
He will go every night into my bed and ask if It was OK to sleep with me and he would ask me to sing songs to him so he will go to sleep, after that my dad will take him to his crib.
He was always really close to me, and when I move away from home, he suffered so much and I did too, he become a teenager and got his first girlfriend and I felt like my little baby brother was becoming a young man, now he is becoming a man, he is getting ready to go to a mission and be a good man.
I'm so proud of my little brother, he is so smart and responsible, he is almost done with his career and he soon will be an IT guy, he always was good at school, a good friend, a good son to my parents, a good brother.
I love him so much and even though he is the youngest of 3 of us he is one of the people I admire so much, I love you Tavito, he will always be the small little man who will came inside my bed so I will sing him to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment