Daughters are angles sent from above to fill our heart with unending love.
In my daughter's eyes I am a heroI am strong and wise and I know no
fearBut the truth is plain to seeShe was sent to rescue meI see who
I wanna beIn my daughter's eyes
Graphics

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Getting ready for Christmas


So I'm more than ready for Christmas I got all the presents for my family and my babies...
I'm ready, ready, ready!
And the babies are waiting as well, last year little Kelly broke my mom's Christmas tree so I had to go on Christmas Eve to get a new tree, it was funny.
Now this year I hope Kelly or any of her sisters don't break it or destroy anything in any possible way.
This year is going to be a great Christmas because now they know what a present is and they are always excited when they open gifts.
It's going to be so much fun watching the girls being so excited and happy at opening presents! But something that I'm really scared is that they break the Christmas tree again, they are all over the place, they run and dance all over the house so we are trying to get the babies used to the tree so far the tree stills there but we have no ornaments yet because we are not sure that they are not going to try to get the tree down! Wish us luck!
P.S: Did you notice that Kelly, Hailey and Ashley are so big this Christmas!!! I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment