Daughters are angles sent from above to fill our heart with unending love.
In my daughter's eyes I am a heroI am strong and wise and I know no
fearBut the truth is plain to seeShe was sent to rescue meI see who
I wanna beIn my daughter's eyes
Graphics

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Things that I'm grateful for... from Z to A

Zumba

You!Hugs and Kisses
Specially from my babies!

Werewolves
Vampires
Umbrella Roofing
I'm grateful for finding the best job ever!Triplets
I won't ever stop being grateful for these 3


Twins
The identical and fraternal
Sariah
I'm so blessed for having my mom
Roses
Peru
Thankful for my country
Oboe
Thanks to the oboe I learned to love classical music
NatureMelissa
Thankful for my baby sister
Love
I'm thankful to have so much love in my heart thanks to my kidsKelly
So thankful to have my little princess in my life
Jesus
Thankful for all the blessings and the gospel
Insurance
Without it I wouldn't have my awesome job
Hailey
I give thanks for this angel who came to make me a better person

Gustavo
My baby brother, so grateful to have all he brings to my life
Friends
for all of the ones who always are there without being next to me!
Enrique
My dad who I love so much!
Dancing
Dance like no body is watching!
Car
This car is so good, haven't gave me any issues yet
Bed
Where I usually write my blog and have the most amazing dreams!
Ashley
My little baby she is the joy of my heart, so thankful for my sweetheart!

No comments:

Post a Comment