Daughters are angles sent from above to fill our heart with unending love.
In my daughter's eyes I am a heroI am strong and wise and I know no
fearBut the truth is plain to seeShe was sent to rescue meI see who
I wanna beIn my daughter's eyes
Graphics

Friday, November 25, 2011

MY Black Friday was INSANE!

I was planning on doing some shopping this year and saving some money for Black Friday, you know get all the presents for Christmas already that day.
I love giving presents, and specially now that I'm a mom well, It's even wors.
I'm awful when I need to buy presents, because I love to give a lot!
So I got my list for Black Friday and I wasn't confident I was going to get all the things on it. Anyways, I woke up Thursday morning got ready to go for a lunch with some friends, I got into my car drove to the corner of the street where I live and I saw lots of people already making a line in best buy.
I didn't have plans for thanksgiving dinner or anything like that, my main concern was Black Friday.
Off course I give thanks for all the blessings I have for me that is an everyday thing but I'm Peruvian Thanksgiving is really not something that I grew up celebrating every year plus I live alone...
Anyways, I knew it was crazy what those people were doing right? It was almost 1pm! the door of best buy were going to open at 12!!!
My plan was going at 10pm and that is it, but my CRAZY inner side didn't let me have lunch with my friends or do anything but... get in line!!!! I know!!! IT'S THE CRAZIEST THING I EVER DONE! for shopping! :)
I was there and 2 different TV channels where there trying to get us talk about our adventure I was just trying to hide inside my hoodie! LOL
Anyways my friend Malena brought me a burger which was my breakfast/lunch/dinner and my other friend Ernesto came to help me get everything on my list and I got him on the shopping mood and he decided to get some items for his house.
When they open the doors I run and get all my items the camera guy was right behind me and I was running like crazy lost my friend when I was getting my electronics and after 30 minutes of running and crossing things out of my list I found out that I got them all! people was looking at me like I was insane I felt like I was the #1 on a marathon LOL no seriously I'm LOL as I write this! I'm embarrassed but at the same time I feel kind of proud of myself because 2 reasons:
#1 I help the economy (BIG TIME)
#2 I save $550 BOO Ya!
Anyways I know I'm a shopaholic I hate being one but at least I had fun and I got lots of new toys! yay!!! Happy Black Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment