Daughters are angles sent from above to fill our heart with unending love.
In my daughter's eyes I am a heroI am strong and wise and I know no
fearBut the truth is plain to seeShe was sent to rescue meI see who
I wanna beIn my daughter's eyes
Graphics

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Best friends forever!

A couple of weeks ago the babies and I went to visit the Hospital were they were born, It was so weird for me instead of Sariah going to the 7th floor trying to be on time for the next feeding, this time was Sariah and the babies going to the 7th floor just to say hi to old good friends, and what a nice feeling being there again with 9 pounds babies instead of leaving my almost 4 pounds babies, It was so nice seeing at least 3 of our favorite nurses from the graduated NICU Margaret ♥ Marcie ♥ Stephanie♥ It was great to see all three of them, I feel like I own so much to them, they taught me so much, they taught me to take care of my babies without worrying too much, I really believe that my babies being in the NICU for 5 weeks was for me the most wonderful time, my mom wasn't able to being here to help me or teach me how to take care of a baby, but I did have wonderful teachers! I love my babies nurse's a lot, maybe I never told them this but they are the best friends that my babies and I ever had, they did so much for us, they were always so nice and patient with me, they never made me feel stupid for no knowing how to do things, they never made me feel I was in they way when I WAS ALWAYS IN THEIR WAY, they never made me feel I was so annoying when I WAS!!! I really appreciate and love this ladies! Meggan-Stephanie-Margaret-Jackie-Marcie-were our primary nurses and for Meggan we were they 1st primary family too! It was so nice to meet each one of you- I love you and miss you tons-You are our best friends forever!

Marcie holding Hailey - Margaret and the girls
After we visited our BFF- I took the babies down stairs to the 3rd floor and I visit my nurses they were so excited to see me and to meet my babies, they all said the babies were so cute and big! some of them told me I was crazy to show up at the hospital by myself with the babies!
They congratulated me for my beautiful baby girls!
I showed to the girls my room 315- It was a strange feeling but I did want to rewind time and go back to have my babies inside my belly, I love everyday I was at the hospital, well yeah I was tired, and in pain, and they poked me so many times, I took so many pills, but everyday was wonderful, my best friend and love was next to me every night and I had my little sister there too helping me until I deliver.
I love you Eric and I love you Mima!
The girls outside my room 315 And Yeah They are Triplets!

No comments:

Post a Comment