Daughters are angles sent from above to fill our heart with unending love.
In my daughter's eyes I am a heroI am strong and wise and I know no
fearBut the truth is plain to seeShe was sent to rescue meI see who
I wanna beIn my daughter's eyes
Graphics

Monday, October 11, 2010

5 1/2 months!

Tomorrow the girls will be 6 months old, 1/2 a year! I can't believe it but time went so fast, here some of the achievements, fun times, all those precious moments the girls had.
We went to the park and Hailey love the swings! she quite doesn't like pictures!
Ashley and Kelly love it too! Kelly is wearing blackThe babies getting some tan
Some of then got some bangs!
Kelly's
Ashley's

And Hailey just got more hair! Woo hoo!
Kelly and Ashley were rolling over alot! this is Kelly I couldn't find any pic of Ashley doing it~but she does, I just have way too many pictures!
Well Kelly was able to crawl, so yeah now I have a mobile baby! Scary I must say...
We found out that Yams are Yummy....
(Kelly)
(Hailey)
Ashley doesn't like to eat yet

They left the 0-3 months outfits to go to 3-6 clothes :( my babies are getting big~

They found out that they are never alone, and they decided to be Best Friends Forever!

Who doesn't pick on friends? LOL Well I have to say that the twins are always curling their hair with their little fingers in front of Hailey, so Hailey got a little jealous! Ohhh Girls! so much Drama already.
The twins are really good friends, they do alot of things the same, sometimes freaks me out...
My girls are growing way to fast! but I have to say everyday is a new adventure and It is so much fun, I was so scared when I find out they were triplets, I was scared of not giving enough attention to each one, I can proudly say I do, I love them more than I ever, and just like the are growing my love just keeps growing day by day. I can't imagine my life without you Hailey, Ashley and Kelly
I love you!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Sariah, they are SO ADORABLE! I can't believe they are already 6 months! They just keep getting cuter and cuter. =)

    -Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Can't wait to see them... and you next week!

    ReplyDelete