Daughters are angles sent from above to fill our heart with unending love.
In my daughter's eyes I am a heroI am strong and wise and I know no
fearBut the truth is plain to seeShe was sent to rescue meI see who
I wanna beIn my daughter's eyes
Graphics

Friday, October 15, 2010

6 months


I can't believe that my babies are already 6 months old! We have such a great time last night celebrating their half year birthday!
But seems to me that time really flew away! and I know everybody says the same, but I feel like I just was holding my new born a couple of days ago... SAD
Well this morning a day after their 6Th month anniversary I took the girls to their pediatrician because they were having stuffy noses, so yeah they are having a cold, nothing serious just a cold, I was waiting for some medication, but nothing you don't give anything to babies, yeah I know I am such a new mom! So yeah they are officially sick for their first time, I want them healthy again, because I am feeling I am getting the virus too, it stinks!
So yeah they got weight when we were waiting for their doctor and they all gained 2 pounds in the last two months, Hailey is 14 pounds -Ashley 12.6 lbs and Kelly 12.10 lbs, so yeah they are growing =(


Happy Half Birthday to you girls!


I just want you girls to know no matter how old you are and how big or tall you get I will love you always and you always will be my little baby girl that once I hold in my arms, I love you♥♥♥



No comments:

Post a Comment