Daughters are angles sent from above to fill our heart with unending love.
In my daughter's eyes I am a heroI am strong and wise and I know no
fearBut the truth is plain to seeShe was sent to rescue meI see who
I wanna beIn my daughter's eyes
Graphics

Monday, October 11, 2010

Sometimes...

is so amazing to see the girls all together in pj's in my bed, but the cuttest thing ever is to see them together in the morning, they wake up and everyone can see how much they love each other, they are so fun together.

Hailey smiles even she is sleeping
This picture is not good but you can see how calm and nice they look together!

This is how they look at the next morning! can you see how they hold hands, and I can say I didn't do anything for them to do it! They just love each other so much! ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment