Daughters are angles sent from above to fill our heart with unending love.
In my daughter's eyes I am a heroI am strong and wise and I know no
fearBut the truth is plain to seeShe was sent to rescue meI see who
I wanna beIn my daughter's eyes
Graphics

Monday, October 11, 2010

Who doesn't like to go to bed to talk?

Yeah I like to talk on the bed, right before I fall sleep, I don't know why but I think is cool to fall sleep talking and talking, but sometimes if you don't sleep alone then It is not that fun for the other person!
Well looks like my little one likes to talk on the bed as well before she goes to sleep. No really a good thing to get from mom when she wants to talk around 5:30 am and I can get 4 more hours to sleep, but she is a good listener and a pretty good baby, so here is Hailey being super cute and talkative at almost 6am.



No comments:

Post a Comment